Want to launch an online fashion-related business? You will need a number of things but none may be as important as an exciting, responsive and user-friendly theme.
So, whether it’s a modelling agency, footwear, clothing, jewellery or even kids clothes, you will find the right theme for you on this list.
So dive right in and discover free and paid themes for fashion websites.
Free Themes for Fashion Websites
Use Fashi free theme for your online fashion store and enjoy its beautiful and captivating designs. This fashion website is a good alternative that guarantees an outstanding result.
Fashi got you covered on your fashion website and the clue is right there in its name.
Some of the exciting features you stand to gain from using Fashi include slider and call to action buttons in inner pages, Instagram-ready feeds, social media icons, special deals countdown timers.
This a free website template loaded with the amazingness that is bound to place your website above competitors. With all the features you get from this theme, it completely removes the need to develop a new website from scratch.
Instylr almost perfect that you don’t have many optimizations to do. And even when you decide to optimize for branding reasons, it’s so smooth and effortless.
Instylr has impressive social icons and slider that can hook your visitors and get them curious.
You know fashion has different arms and sub-industry. So, if you run is a modelling agency, then you should consider using Mona.
Mona is a clean and attractive website template that will help push your models greater feats and secure gigs for them regularly. It also helps you showcase your services originally and get every one of your visitors excited.
The theme has a special slider that best presents your models and with call to action buttons, you can link them to their portfolios.
Also, Mona has several other internal pages, a blog and fully functional contact section. They are all there for you for free.
4. Little Closet
Little Closet is yet another free, modern fashion website theme that you can hop on if you intend to start an online fashion business. With this template, you can create an online fashion store for shoes, clothing, bags, hats, glasses and so on.
The theme gives you way too many options that you can use to the best interest of your fashion website. Some of these options include an exciting fullscreen slider, newsletter subscription box, social media icons, sticky navigation and off-canvas menu. You also get a shopping cart and checkout page on Little Closet.
5. The Plaza
It’s okay to want to really wow your audience with your website. But some businesses make the mistake of adding excess designs to their website all in an attempt to achieve this. And they end up creating a website too complex for an average visitor.
Use The Plaza for your fashion store to get that simple, yet engaging website that will keep customers coming back.
The theme is quite easy to customize based on preference and branding needs. It is also mobile-friendly and displays well on all modern web browsers. What more do you want in a theme?!
Look is another exciting free website theme for model agency websites. So, this is for you if you belong to this industry.
You want to use Look for your website as it is? Great. You will like to make some adjustments on to suit your preferences? Perfect. Look is that flexible and user-friendly.
Contact form, testimonials slider, amazing hover effects and menu overlays are some of its exciting features. Oh, you can establish yourself as a professional in fashion and modelling with Look blogging feature.
Shoppers is a free fashion template for you if you want to run an online fashion store. Women clothes, men clothes, shoes, bags, kids collections and other accessories are some of the items you can sell on your website using Shoppers.
Some of its irresistible features are featured products sliders, widget-rich footer, subscription form, multi-level drop-down menu, cart page and so on.
Are you a fashion blogger? Opium is made specifically for you. It is a free website theme with a captivating design that will portray to your audience as a professional that you are.
Its dope features include ready-made layouts with its vast web elements that is ready for you to get things up and rolling. Feel to use Opium as it is as most optimizations have been done already. But you can also make some adjustments as you deem fit.
If you are wishing to have an online store, stop wishing and get Wish. Wish is a clean, modern theme for fashion websites, built with Bootstrap framework.
Your products will definitely appeal to prospective customers and be sure that they will keep coming back. That’s the power of Wish.
Wish is loaded with easy navigation to help customers easily find their way on your website.
Other features you get on Wish include newsletter subscription box, special section special deals, gallery slider and so on.
10. Coza Store
Coza store is a great, ready-to-use website template for your fashion website. Talk of the fullscreen slider and smooth transitions – no way anyone would resist all of that.
Push your latest arrivals and promote special deals with ease on Coza Store.
Its other great features include call to action buttons on sliders, fully responsive display, widget-rich footer, subscription box and loads of others.
Women or Men clothes? Karl is available for you. Karl is a free fashion theme with which you can adorn your fashion website. Great header, wide slideshow, drop down and space to offer exclusive deals are what you get with Karl.
Other Karl exciting features are nice over effect, testimonial sliders, and attractive social media icons.
You want to build an online fashion store? Try Persuit. It is a free template for fashion websites.
Never mind that it’s free, Pursuit has some really amazing features you won’t find on some premium themes.
One of those amazing features is its several homepages. Others include blog pages, functional contact section and highly user-friendly.
With Store, you can have your eCommerce fashion website running in no time. Though free, the theme has great tools and features that will surely excite your website visitors.
Store is quite flexible and can be used by other online stores.
With Shop, you get a bright, bold and light fashion website with ease. It is a free theme for your fashion website. It is easy to use, responsive and adapts immediately to your business.
Whether men or women fashion products, Shop will showcase them professionally to your visitors.
Fashe has a great and minimal display that will get your visitors hooked upon landing on the page. It has a fullwidth slider which grabs attention to your website effortlessly.
Although Fashe was designed for Fashion stores, it can be creatively adapted for other businesses too.
Premium Fashion Themes
16. The Luxury
The Luxury is a responsive, clean WordPress theme for fashion websites. It’s specially designed for luxury products such as clothes, watches, jewellery, bags and so on.
With this theme, you can feature products as portfolio item and also link to woo-commerce. You also get an add-to-chart button right on the product list.
Other features you will get The Luxury theme are:
- Dark & Light Pre-Defined Style
- Page Builder
- Add To Cart (WooCommerce) Button For Portfolio Layout
- Full-screen slider, Full-width slider, Boxed slider
- Free $28 Value Master Slider
- Social link in the header bar
- Transparent/Solid Header option for each page
- GoodLayers Importer – With just a few steps, you can turn your site to be like demo site. We have a step by step video to teach you.
- Built-in Woocommerce cart button in the main navigation
- Parallax/Color Section – You can have parallax background in your desired section. You can also set parallax speed or have it fixed as well.
- Page Builder Setting Shortcut Button – With only one click, you can have page builder setting like Homepage, About, Service, Contact 1, Contact 2, Pricing page.
- Youtube video as background section – Landing Page Template – options to disable header, footer or both of it.
Show the world the fashionable part of you with Kloe. This premium, elegant theme is made for anyone and everyone in the fashion industry to cater for all needs. If you run a fashion or lifestyle blog, online fashion store or model agency, then Kloe is your best bet.
Here are some features you get when you pay for Kloe
- Powerful Admin Interface
- No coding knowledge required
- Highly Customizable
- A large collection of pages and layouts
- One-Click Demo Content Import
- Full-Screen Select Slider with parallax functionality
- Select Core Plugin with custom post types
- Image movement animation in Select Slider
- Image/video slides in Select Slider
- Multiple Header behaviours
- Multiple Header types
- Separate Normal, Sticky, and Mobile Header Logo Versions
- Change Header type from page to page
- Multiple Header & Footer widget areas
- Separate Logo versions for dark and light header skin
- Customizable Mega Menu
- Optional Header Top widgets area
Angel is a WordPress theme for modelling websites. It is responsive and uses the latest HTML5 and CSS3 coding which is best for a talent agency, fashion models among others.
The theme is compatible with most browsers and uses Google fonts.
Its other features include
- User can register and fill the details them self without admin intervention
- Admin can also create User Profiles or Talent Profiles
- Admin can also create Talent Profiles ( User ) and send user notification to login and fill the details
- Can hide Talent details like contact information like email, phone etc, based on the roles
- Restrict the content or pages to a few user roles or Logged in users
- Have an option to create Advanced Custom Search Filters
- A simple Search box, it searches full Talent fields
- Have an option to create Model Comp card, also called Z Card, Set Card, Composite Card and Model Card
- Have an option to Display search filter full width, left or right sidebar
Gilda is a fully responsive WordPress theme that can be used by fashion model agencies. It has unique features like allowing users to register their talent portfolio. The theme best suits escort management, talent management and model agencies.
Its other features are
- User can contact Talents for booking information
- Have an option to restrict the full site or some pages for logged in users
- Later Talent can login and edit their Profile page
- Admin can also create Talent Profiles using the email and send the activation link to the Talents so that the Talent can activate it and fill the Profile page
- Admin can view/edit/delete/ make pending/ reject the Talent Profiles
- The talent Profile page can be shown/hide
- Multiple Profile Tabs like Resume, Images, Videos and Experience etc. these Tabs content can be editable by the users
- Talents can have an option to make the profile private so that others can not view it
- User can upload multiple images, videos, audios or any file types to their profile page
- Tab content can be shown/hidden based on the user roles
Faxhion is yet another highly responsive WordPress theme for model agencies. It has a unique and elegant design that clearly reflects the fashion industry.
Faxhion is powered by Master slider WP pro and Visual Composer pro with which you can build a fashion model management within a short time.
Its other features are as follows
- 3 Portfolio Styles with Grid, Masonry, Carousel and Metro Style listing
- 3 Blog Styles
- Galleries with Grid, Masonry, Carousel and Metro Style listing
- Isotope portfolio filtering
- Demo content included
- Boxed / Full-Width Layout
- Easy to customize: backgrounds, colour schemes, content
- Fully responsive
- One Page Navigation
- Parallax sections
- Font Awesome Icons (500+ icons)
- 6 Posts variants (Standard, Gallery, Slider, Video, Audio)
- Smooth animations
- Browser compatibility (IE10+, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera)
- Responsive video (YouTube, Vimeo)
- Well documented
It’s always difficult to choose when there are too many options. So, you may want to go through the list again, this time paying close attention to the features and how they will suit your business needs.
Free themes are good, but most times only paid themes give the best and reassuring results.